Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Access the eBook
Key Considerations for Health Insurer Competitiveness
Operational costs for health insurers have risen at a significantly higher rate than other comparable industries. What does this mean for adapting business strategies to achieve long-term success?
A first-of-a-kind U.S. market analysis, this ACORD study highlights how technology platforms are enabling health insurers to meet the demands of consumers while also driving operational efficiencies.
Download the full report to gain insight into how health insurers that adopt platform-centric approach can:
- Differentiate in the market
- Deliver outstanding customer experience
- Create and capture more value
The study also details how platforms can help health insurers overcome their challenges and position themselves to create and capture more value than ever before.
- Operational costs have risen dramatically in the last decade, far in excess of comparable industries.
- Platform-centric business models are strongly correlated with increased value creation.
- Platforms are poised to disrupt health insurance — as they already have in other established markets.
- Platforms enable health insurers to execute powerful composite differentiation strategies.
- A platform-centric strategy enables health insurers to cut costs and increase customer lifetime value.
- Customer demand already exists for health benefit platforms and is waiting to be served.
- All platforms are not equal. Mature platforms offer superior value for health insurers and customers.
- To succeed with a platform-centric strategy, health insurers must act quickly and decisively.