Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Complete the form to watch now
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 1 in 5 US adults experience mental illness each year, and 1 in 20 experience serious mental illness, while 1 in 6 US youth experience a mental health disorder each year. And these numbers were before the COVID-19 pandemic. Fueled by isolation and stress, mental health statistics are now even more staggering.
However, the increased focus on mental health over the last 18+ months is considered by many to be a silver lining of the pandemic. Through this discussion, a panel of experts:
- Examine the role mental health plays in overall wellbeing
- Share perspectives on the business case for supporting mental health
- Explore opportunities - and challenges - in advancing mental health care
- Highlight strategies employers and health plans are implementing to address mental wellness with their employees and members
- Renee Drap, Vice President, Medical Affairs, Happify Health
- Darcy Gruttadaro, J.D., Director, Center for Workplace Mental Health, American Psychiatric Association Foundation
- Mike Veny, Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®
- Josephine Young, MD, MBA, MPH, FAAP, Medical Director, Commercial Markets, Premera Blue Cross
- Moderated by Ana Perez, Chief Marketing Officer, Benefitfocus